PRIMANILA PLANS, INC.

20/F Phil AXA Life Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City

Primanila Contact Number(s):

+632 759-2140 to 43

Email: primla@infocom.com.ph

Are you affiliated with this company? Suggest an edit here!

9 Responses to PRIMANILA PLANS, INC.

1. Jojo Lopez says:

No news yet guys about Primanila claims, still pending in SEC, i have 1M plan as well from them, i just wanted to claim only my contribution kahit di na yong kabuuan ng maturity. Ang problema ay we are all fishing for nothing, I think its time for us as a victim of this scam to make our own move to reclaim what weve lost.

• A Alvior says:

Hi Jojo, I have been calling their old contact number but I believe it has been allotted now to a residential owner. Do you know any time scale from SEC about our pending benefits that Primanila had promised to their clients?
      Many thanks
      A

2. Alvior says:

Where can we claim our benefits? It’s been overdue Primanila.

3. Edgar Villahermosa Galang says:

what is the latest regarding our claims?

4. Serena Reyes says:

Are you existing? Invested in your plan ..promise me to claim after 15 years..so now i need my money..please give my benifits..no where to be found kayu..

5. jeremiah david c. samson says:

im a plan beneficiary.. i have a contract signed and sealed last august 14 1995. how can i claim my benefits?

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PRIMANILA PLANS, INC., thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you've an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.