AYALA PLANS, INC.

15/F Ayala Life, FGU Center, 6811 Ayala Avenue, Makati City

API Contact Number(s):

+632 888-5433, +632 810-3166 (Fax)

Are you affiliated with this company? Suggest an edit here!

72 Responses to AYALA PLANS, INC.

1. Felicitas R. Valencia says:

Good day ! My plan was due last year January 18 2018 dont leave in the Philippines and came back last dec 27, 2018 i keep calling your office it was always busy im really disappointed because i spend my half day with no results until ill get back to Canada. I nees to withdaw the educational plan for my daughter. Please advise me what do i need to do. Appreciate your immediate action. Thank you

2. kathrean g. cariño says:

Good day! my son educational plan was matured last jan 06, 2019 where we can claim?since your office here in general santos city does not exist anymore.thanks

3. Charity Oh says:

hi Ayala Plan, are we required to fill out the FATCA Information sheet? We have no business nor banking ties to the US.

• Cherry Ato says:

My daughter supposedly will be availing the Ayala Educational Plan (supposedly for her college but bcoz of K to 12, she will undergo senior high for 2 years) when the school semester opens by June 2019. How to avail our policy? Pls advise. tnx a lot. God bless and more power.

4. Viliarbie says:

I’m from Cebu my Plan due September 13, 2018 until now I don’t know how to contact Ayala Plans

5. wilson llorente says:

hi Ayala Plan. bakit po walang sumasagot sa lahat ng phone nyo. Halos one hour po akong nag dial with different contact numbers but still unsuccessful. The plan matures Dec.14, 2018. Appreciate your immediate reply please.

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of AYALA PLANS, INC., thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you've an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.